EAF Aerobatic Team "ThunderEAF "

My 1st Proposal

I would like to insert “EAF” under right wing…Your Opinion?

Insert in C:\Users\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\PaintSchemes\Skins\SpitfireMkI or SpitfireMkIa or SpitfireMkIIa

No markings and no Weathering. For adding Nickname and Under Cockpit signature send me a PM…

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/weasel_63/Spit%20ThunderEAF_zpsdlw7olnw.jpg

Ciao Luft
ho provato a copiare il file nelle cartelle ma non riesco a vedere il mio aereo in volo con quella livrea, come mai?

PS The sign EAF under wing could be nice but of little or any use, what about a different color for each aircraft? the meaning is to differentiate and recognize each pilot/position.

Before you fly singleplayer, you choose plane and skin in OPTIONS/PLANE

My 2nd proposal

Remember that COD has no folders for all the “100 octane” version of the spitfires anche the hurricanes

2nd proposal edited

Very nice Luft! :smiley:

I feel the upper wing surface could need some more styling, as the bottom wing surface has. Not sure what, but some stronger or more aggressive lines than the narrow red ones perhaps?

What about having a flag for each nation that we have in EAF on the fuselage? Half of them on either side, below the cockpit? Represents the multi-nation that is EAF? Its sizes and resolution does not need to br great, but it’s a nice symbolic I think.

Oh yes, The flag is already in the plan, this was just the first step for the main paint. :slight_smile: :wink:

which flags are missing?

Nice with all the flags! Good to hear it was already planned. :slight_smile:

What about complete red underside, black text and white lines, while overside is blue with white lines as it is already?

Else I also liked the blue staggered arrow on the underside, shown in previous post. :slight_smile:

3rd proposal

Less proposal, more definitive! :smiley:

We need to try them out! anyway…blue!

Blue with white stripe on wings for me please…

blue one!

The Blue upper surface is the best, but the belly is boring grey/white IMO. My suggestion is to make the belly and under wings in a complete filling colour (Red, Black, Green or Yellow etc.) with white text for EAF. Use the staggered lines or lightning arrows you already have under the wings, in a contrasty colour to the complete colour.

YELLOW of course!!!
Heja Sverige!!

Amazing “look”… congrats Luft

Definitive generic skin!! I must edit a spiral propeller at ground, but it’s finished…Then, i’ll added pilot’s name…

Place in C:\Users\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\PaintSchemes\Skins\SpitfireMkIIa

s u p e r b a

Ciao raga, se mi dite dove trovare il template posso provare a farvela